Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rindu Nanti

Forgive me for the long silence. First of all, I just would like to say that I'm not yet ready to blog about my 'future', you know, where am I gonna continue my studies and stuff. I'll tell when I'm ready, okay :)

I wanna share with all of you a meaningful and lovely quote from my good friend, it goes like this;

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."

-Abang Zul

I think its beautiful. Take some time to ponder over it :)

By the way, I think most of you know that I've been working as a paid volunteer at Petrosains KLCC, right? Well, not for a moment have I ever regretted applying for that job. I've met some amazing people there, and I had the privilege of working amongst adults. And I realized how much we can learn from them. I met some of the best people in my life there and I'll be really sad when I start my studies and won't be able to work regularly anymore.

Rindu sangat dekat Kak Nadia, Kak Erma, Kak Tasha, Kak Narz, Kak Natrah, Kak Yaya, Abang Baem, Jiji, Abang Azriff, Abang Mi and Abang Yazid nanti! Hwaaaa :(

I'm not ashamed to admit that I Sayang Petrosains. And all the people there. Including Stagnos, PB's and kakak cleaners. Semua best-best and sangat cool. Saaaaaaaaaaaaayang all of them :):)

No comments: