Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Respect

I don't wanna sound like a feminist or anything, but something that happened to me today prompted me to speak out about this.

Respect towards girls.

To all you boys out there, just, please, BELAJAR MENGALAH SIKIT DENGAN PEREMPUAN BOLEH TAK.

Be the bigger person, in other words, be the gentleman Allah the Almighty created your species to be and don't shout and yell obscenities at a girl, ESPECIALLY when she does not deserve it.

Who the hell do you think you are? Calling a girl 'sayang' one moment, then POOF, you yell at her the next? Ber-aku engkau pulak tu? Terjerit-jerit tak tentu pasal. Gila kot.

And the best part is, I did not deserve any of it. Not a single one of it.

How could you. How DARE you? Never in my life I've been shouted at like that, not by anyone.

I may not have many guys in my life, but those that I do have, are a million times better and more respectful than you are.

You've known me for what, 2 weeks and dah pandai jerit-jerit macam tu.

To all my girlfriends out there, 'these' kinda guys do not deserve a place in your life. WE deserve gentleman who respects us. Who understands us.

Sorry, I rarely use my blog to insult others (other than celebrities, and of course, those emo-angst filled posts from a few weeks ago), but what happened to me today was waaaayy out of line.

I just had to say something.

Geram tu belum hilang lagi. Memang takkan hilang kot.

9 comments:

| AiNaa K | said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puteri Sepi said...

sorg lagi yg menjadi mangsa lelaki dayus..

errrr...

klau lelaki yg simbah air kat pompuan di kira dayus x??

sofia said...

we all live in a man's world *sigh*

Afiqah Zainuri said...

aira, aira sembur dye balik x ??? lelaki mcm tuh bg penerajang jek..

Aira Nur Ariana said...

syiqa: lelaki simbah air kat perempuan?? WTF?? confirm dayus!

sophy: sad, but true. *sigh*

afiqah: nak sembur balik pun x sempat, dah tengking org terus letak phone. kalau ikutkan hati mmg nak bg penerajang pun.

ili imtiaz said...

well...sorry dear...but he aint worth it...
u should hv just confronted him and spill ur heart out..
he didnt hv the right to treat u that way...
u deserve better...
dont let him treat u dat way..
now i feel like confronting him and stand for ur right...
stupid guy...i used to not like him...now i have a better reason to hate him...
useless...

Aira Nur Ariana said...

thanks ili. you're right. he's not worth my time and attention..

sarah said...

well,those comments up there blum ckup nk sejukkan hati sarah yg tgh geram baca post ni..
ili punye comment absolutely right!

Aira Nur Ariana said...

thanks sarah..for your support..aira punye hati pun belum sejuk nii..tak penah org marah aira mcm tu seumur hidup..for no reason pulak tu..dahla, biarkan la die. thanks again :)