Thursday, December 4, 2008

Soundtrack

To those Twilight fans out there, if you thought the movie was good, you should listen to the soundtrack. Its awesome. Especially Decode by Paramore. You can somehow imagine Edward and Bella while listening to it. Huhu. Another one is I Caught Myself, also by Paramore. Serious best!

You know there are some songs that are so sweet they make you go.."aaaaaaaawww!" kan? Well here are a few songs that I think are superbly sweet:

1. Istimewa - Indigo
2. Sempurna - Gita Gutawa
3. Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
4. Belaian Jiwa - Innuendo

I went to my second cousin's wedding last week, and they had this slideshow where they showed the bride and groom punye, like, early life and stuff, and Sempurna by Gita Gutawa was the background music. Sumpah sweet gila! My cousin and I were like, swooning all the way, haha. What makes it even sweeter was that the pengantin were childhood sweethearts, there were pictures of them holding their high school nametags and that was like, super duper sweet!! How nice, to be able to find the person that you're gonna spend the rest of your life with in high school. You would think that stuff like that only happens in movies, but apparently there are some lucky people who experience it in real life too. Maaann, wish it could happen to me..

Yeah, dream on Aira.

No comments: