Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Joining the club.

Ahaa. Why blog you ask? Well, firstly..SPM is over. As much as I hate to admit it, staring blankly into empty space does get to you after a while. Haha. There's practically nothing to watch on tv these days (to Rifdi, if you're reading this, you'll know what i mean in a few years), and my days are spent reading novels, mostly. Which is great btw, although one does need to keep in touch with technology every now and then. Which brings me to my second reason to start blogging. I figured it could be fun sharing my thoughts with the world (if the world even bothers, haha), and just keeping people up-to-date with my uneventful life. Well I guess blogging is a good way for me to just, you know, vent. Haha. Its free anyway.

So enough about the reasons why I wanna blog. Lets start rambling. Okay.

SPM ended for me last Thursday, the last paper being EST (I know, those folks at the Examination Board are so nice) and luckily for us, the report writing part was easy. Especially for us Bio students. Huhu. Initially I was estatic about leaving school. I was sick of Addmaths and Bio..and I was just sick of the monotony of school, you know. Waking up, bathe, seeing the same people every day. The unbelievable pressure of exams. But alas, as EST ended that Thursday, I couldn't help but feel sad that school was coming to an end. 5 years of being a Melawatian. Wow. It was sad to know that I wouldn't be seeing these kids and teachers that I have seen almost every day for 5 years anymore. To be honest I'd miss the teachers more. Technology nowadays makes contacting friends much easier (and not to mention my parents letting me go out after SPM, hehe). But teachers..those amazing, selfless people who never tire of educating, no matter how terrible we teenagers are, when else are we gonna see them? I miss them already. My tuition teachers too =(

On a happier note, Belle, Zay, Dan, Rifdi and I went to see Twilight yesterday. I know I know, practically every teenage girl's blog is talking about how awesome the movie was right now, so I'll just join in. Hehe. Although I haven't finished the book yet, I must say, the movie was AWESOME. And that Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen..awww maann. What else can I say? Belle and I started squealing the moment he appeared on screen. Gorgeous. Flawless. As heavenly as how Stephenie Meyer described in the book. Hehehehe. Now every girl wants a vampire for a boyfriend. Huhu.

It was also a day of releasing my inner child (if you ask my close friends, that doesn't happen very often, haha). The KLCC playground was fun, especially since Dan brought his camera. Toys'R Us (damn macam mane nak eja?) was fun, there was this HSM 3 notebook which was like, lawa gila, tapi I was like agak malu nak beli with Belle and the others there. Hehe. Its okay notebook, I'll get you one day. C'mon, Belle bought Play-Doh and that Santa hat, I don't see what's wrong with a HSM 3 notebook. It has Zac Efron on it! Oh and that "card" at Memory Lane which freaked Zay out. Haha. Maybe I'll get that for her birthday. Yeah, brilliant idea =)

Thanks for a great day guys. Miss your company already =(




"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."

No comments: